Saturday, September 10, 2011
Today 9/10/2011
This is the first day of my blog. I had and continue to have the honor to be the Dad of Zach Jones. One week ago today my life changed, some say for the worst but I will not except this. To do that would be the biggest punch in the stomach that I could ever do to my baby boy. One think I need to explain is Zach was 6'4" , 23 years old and larger in life, but at times he was and always will be my "baby boy". I started this blog to not only write my thoughts but to also record the thoughts and feelings of other people that knew him. If you see a post of something that you send us and want it removed please let me know and I will take it off. Have to get ready for a wedding today so I will write more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment